The processing of personal data is regulated by French law: civil liberties and electronic storage and retrieval of data, dated 6 January 1978 as amended.
The controller is Natural Security Alliance, an Association loi 1901 (SIRET 800 130 692 00018), located at 165 Avenue de Bretagne in Lille (France).
Naturalsecurityalliance.org, with your prior consent, collects, processes, and stores the following personal data:
- Your email address is collected through the subscription form for the newsletter. Your data will only be used to send you the newsletter. They will be stored until your un-subscription, and for a maximum of two years.
- Your name, company’s name, and email are collected through the form to access the resource center. Your data will only be used to send you the newsletter and/or remember you. They will be stored until your un-subscription, and for a maximum of two years.
- Your name, company’s name, email, and phone number are collected through the contact form. Your data will only be used to send you the newsletter. They will be stored until your un-subscription, and for a maximum of two years.
These data will also be processed also for statistical purposes.
Cookies are used to provide you with functionalities and for statistical purposes:
- Vimeo stores a cookie to enable the player ;
- Linkedin stored cookies to offer you the ability to connect via its API (only once you have click on the plugin to connect with Linkedin) ;
- Google stores cookies to enable the captcha functionality ;
- New Relic stores a cookie to provide information of the performance of the website ;
- GoogleAnalytics stores cookies to provide statistical information.
You can manage cookies via your web browser or with special add-ons, plugins, etc.
You have the right to object, to access to, and to rectify the data concerning you. To this end you may contact the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org